テーマ画像の作成者: Igniel

不正行為を報告

歌詞 Numb

コメントを投稿

歌詞 Numb. I'm tired of being what you want me to be feeling so faithless, lost under the surface don't know what you're expecting of me. Live at milton keynes(革命之路 終結.進化) > numb.

Linkin Park Numb Lyrics Machine Gun Kelly Cover Youtube
Linkin Park Numb Lyrics Machine Gun Kelly Cover Youtube from i.ytimg.com
I cannot put my finger on it now. Someday you'll realize the grave you dug all the damage done the damage done someday you'll realize the grave you dug all the damage done damage done. Numb麻痺 hon, please forgive me if i ever did you wrongねぇあなた、もし私が間違ったこ …

Numb is the third single of the album.

I've becoming this, all i want to do. I cannot put my finger on it now. I'm paying for my own mistakes. I've given all my feelings away.


Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

コメントを投稿