テーマ画像の作成者: Igniel

不正行為を報告

Say So 歌詞

コメントを投稿

Say So 歌詞. Prolly why i got him quiet on. Take it, own it, steal it, fast.

Dr Poop On Twitter The Lyrics To Say So Are Day To Night To Morning Keep With Me In The Moment I D Let You Had I Known It Why Don T You Say
Dr Poop On Twitter The Lyrics To Say So Are Day To Night To Morning Keep With Me In The Moment I D Let You Had I Known It Why Don T You Say from pbs.twimg.com
We could show the world heaven. Prolly why i got him quiet on the set like zip. Say so / doja cat 歌詞和訳と意味.

Day to night to morning.

You've got a way ooh a devious way but i'm telling you i'm not a child i'm tired of playin this silly game so why can't you won't you make up your mind. Day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment i'd let you had i known it, why don't you say so? Say so (yeah) verse 2 let me check my chest, my breath right quick (ha) he ain't ever seen it in a dress like this (ah) he ain't ever even been impressed like this. chorus day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment.


Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

コメントを投稿