テーマ画像の作成者: Igniel

不正行為を報告

歌詞 Woman

コメントを投稿

歌詞 Woman. Woman john lennon woman i can hardly express my mixed emotions at my thoughtlessness after all i'm forever in your debt and woman i will try to express my inner feelings and thankfulness for showing me the meaning of success ooh, well, well doo, doo, doo, doo, doo ooh, well, well doo, doo, doo, doo, doo woman i know you. Let's be serious, come on / this is a real, this is, excuse me!

When A Woman Æ­Œè¯ Æ­Œè¯ç½‘
When A Woman Æ­Œè¯ Æ­Œè¯ç½‘ from zh.followlyrics.com
Pretty woman, say you'll stay with me. A may 2020 abc article quotes mraz saying: My mixed emotions and my thoughtlessness.

D em f#m em and woman, i will try express d bm em asus4, a my inner feelings and thankfullness g em f#m asus4, a for showing me the meaning of succe___ ss chorus:

Pretty woman, don't walk on by. Woman, i can hardly express, my mixed emotion at my thoughtlessness, after all i'm forever in your debt, and woman, i will try to express, my inner feelings and thankfulness, for showing me the meaning of success, ooh, well, well, ooh, well, well, woman, i know you understand the little child inside the man, please remember my life is in your. D em f#m em and woman, i will try express d bm em asus4, a my inner feelings and thankfullness g em f#m asus4, a for showing me the meaning of succe___ ss chorus: My favorite song of gary puckett and the union gap


Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

コメントを投稿