テーマ画像の作成者: Igniel

不正行為を報告

Closer Ne-Yo 歌詞

コメントを投稿

Closer Ne-Yo 歌詞. And i swear i know her face我相信我見過她. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.

Closer Ne Yo Cover Mp3 Song Download Kizomba Gold Closer Ne Yo Cover Null Song By Various Artist On Gaana Com
Closer Ne Yo Cover Mp3 Song Download Kizomba Gold Closer Ne Yo Cover Null Song By Various Artist On Gaana Com from a10.gaanacdn.com
Leaving me stranded all in love on my own. Okay, i woke up in heaven today / she kissed me, i floated away (away) / never felt anything so great / alright, now i brace myself for the fight / something must go wrong. Closer, closer, closer, closer (woo!) turn the lights off in this place and she shines just like a star and i swear i know her face i just don't know who you are turn the music up in here i still hear her loud and clear like she's right there in my ear telling me that she wants to own me to control me come closer!

It says adele because i'm called adele.

I want the whole damn world to know. And she shines just like a star and i swear i know her face i just don't know who you are turn the music up in here i still hear her loud and clear like she's right there in my ear telling me that she wants to own me to control. Closer… turn the lights off in this place and she shines just like a star and i swear i know her face i just don't know who you are turn the music up in here i still hear her loud and clear like she's right there in my ear telling me that she wants to own me to control me come closer… repeat : and i just can't pull. I want the whole damn world to know.


先頭

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

コメントを投稿